The Career Services Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of efficient and effective quality, specialized client services to approximately 45 individuals in accordance to Supported Lifestyles Ltd.’s mission, philosophy, agency and position standards, and Code of Ethics. Reporting to the Services Director, this position will implement services guidelines and service area and agency processes. The Coordinator will organize, monitor, and evaluate service delivery outcomes in consultation with supervisors, frontline staff and/or staffing teams, agency Service Area Teams and individuals/guardians. Responsibilities include supervision of supervisors, significant time spent directly observing and monitoring service provision, leading the intake process, reviewing funding proposals, monitoring staffing budgets, community liaison, participation in service area and agency strategic planning, agency task forces, and committees.
As a member of the Agency’s Managers/Coordinators’ Committee, this position will share in the development and implementation of agency goals and processes to assure an integrated and effective approach to agency strategic planning and operations.
- Degree or relevant diploma in human services required
- 5 years supervisory/consultation experience
- 5 years experience working with individuals with dual diagnosis / complex needs
- Experience in a frontline support role is essential
- Excellent written, verbal, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams and organizations
- Experience in developing, coordinating, and presenting staff development training activities
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
|How to Apply:
Please mention you saw this posting on WorkInNonProfits.ca.
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
#210, 495 - 36 Street NE
Calgary, AB, T2A6K3
Tel: (403) 207-5115