Carefirst Seniors & Community Services Association is a non-profit charitable community services agency established since 1976.
Our spectrum of services has grown from the delivey of meals-on-wheels to a full range of community support services, covering the whole Greater Toronto Area, York Region and Peel Region. We are currently seeking for a Human Resources Director to join our team.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of HR strategies and services that would enhance ability to attract, retain, and advance its human capital to achieve Carefirst strategic goals and objectives
- Recommend, develop and deliver HR initiatives, programs and processes in the areas of recruitment and selection, onboarding, policy development, human resources information management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, organizational and employee development, retention and engagement as well as performance management
- Regularly scan and assess human resource issues, trends, gaps, and opportunities that could impact the organization’s operation
- Work with management team to create and maintain an inclusive work environment that demonstrates accountability for cultural competence and diversity
- Bachelor's Business degree or related discipline in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years of human resources experience in health care sector preferably
- Current CHRP designation required
- Sound working knowledge of Employment Standards, Human Rights Acts, relevant common law as well as WSIB and OH&S regulations
- Solid experience in employee relations, retention, labour relations compensation, payroll and benefits
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, ability to think creatively, manage change and make sound decisions
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Strong computer literacy skills including MS Suites, HRIS
- Proficiency in English; a second language such as Chinese or Tamil reflecting local community is an asset
|How to Apply:
Please mention you saw this posting on WorkInNonProfits.ca.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume
by fax: 416 502 2382
Carefirst Seniors & Community Services Association
501-3601 Victoria Park Ave
Scarborough, ON, M1W 3Y3