Want a work environment where it is fun to be?
Want a career you will enjoy?
Interested in working with people?
Want to give something back to the community?
St. John Ambulance
is looking to fill an exciting full time position in Lethbridge
Business Development Coordinator
The Business Development Coordinator (“Coordinator”) is accountable and reports to the Vice President of Public Relations & Business Development (VP) and is accountable for external sales of programs, products and development of business opportunities in the Centre and / or the Region. The Coordinator ensures client relationships are properly managed in order to ensure residual business is captured and clients are serviced appropriately.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of all St John Ambulance programs and products.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Development or Marketing is an asset.
- Proficient in computer and software systems relating to sales administration.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to recognize cross-selling opportunities.
This is a Monday to Friday position with hours from 8:00 – 4:30 and the occasional weekend if needed.
Closing Date is June 28th, 2014
Salary for this position is $43,000 per annum.
We thank you for your application however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.